If you have received an adverse judgment or believe that the trial court has made an error in some fashion, it may be possible to appeal the verdict to the appeals courts in Tennessee. We represent clients in appealing judgments or orders in the following matters related to our Civil Litigation practice.
Additionally, we are admitted to every U.S. Appellate Court across the country and within the United States Supreme Court.
At Strachn Law, we have experience in various different types of cases, including:
- Breach of Contract
- General Business Litigation
- Business Formation Issues for Corporate and Limited Liability Companies
- Real Estate
- Partnership Agreements and Operating Agreement Disputes
- Home Owners’ Associations
- Probate and Will Contests