Litigation is an inherent part of our legal system and has various levels, trial court to appellate court and ultimately the Supreme Court for the State of Tennessee. We represent clients at all levels and in all specialized courts, including general sessions, circuit, and chancery court.
If your legal issue requires litigation at the federal level, Adam is admitted to practice before the US District Courts for Tennessee and the US Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
At Strachn Law, we have experience in various different types of cases, including:
- Arbitration and the American Arbitration Association
- Breach of Contract
- General Business Litigation
- Business Formation Issues for Corporate and Limited Liability Companies
- Real Estate
- Partnership Agreements and Operating Agreement Disputes
- Home Owners’ Associations
- Probate and Will Contests