Litigation is an inherent part of our legal system and has various levels, trial court to appellate court and ultimately the state’s Supreme Court. We represent clients at all levels and in all specialized courts.
If your legal issue requires litigation at the federal level, we are admitted to practice before various Federal District Courts, all US Courts of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
At Strachn Law, we have experience in various different types of cases, including:
- Arbitration and the American Arbitration Association
- Breach of Contract
- General Business Litigation
- Business Formation Issues for Corporate and Limited Liability Companies
- Real Estate
- Partnership Agreements and Operating Agreement Disputes
- Home Owners’ Associations
- Probate and Will Contests